Sunday, February 13, 2011

More Valentine's Day Greetings

Hi Blogger Friends! I'm so happy your back. I realized yesterday that with my return many of you were wondering how my weight loss is going.....Hang on to your hats.........I'm into my fifth week and I've lost over 14-1/2 pounds.........HOLY BUCKETS......FOURTEEN and a half pounds! I almost flipped out when I got on the scale this past Wednesday.......I couldn't be happier with my results. LIFE IS GOOD! (and as Jack says.....Your looking good!) On to some Valentine's Day Cards. These are more cards that I received from my SW Stamper Demo Friends. We exchanged at a recent demo meeting and I just couldn't wait to share them with you. Here's a group shot of the four cards I exchanged. Several of the cards used product from the current Occasions Mini Catalog.
Isn't there something amazing about a Whisper White card? When you add some Real Red cardstock and ink - you have a look that is timeless. This sweet little card added some stamps from the Valentine's Defined set.
This little number is using the new Textured Impression Embossing Folder and it creates a real WOW looking card. The unique tulip design of the folder gives a deeply embossed focal point for the front of this card. JUST BEAUTIFUL!
This third card brings back the traditional Real Red and Whisper White Cardstock look that many of us made when we were small.....and we find ourself returning to even today. The very center of the scallop circle displays a FUN little heart punched out of the new Glimmer Paper found on Page 7 if the Occasions Mini Catalog.
And who doesn't LOVE Clean....Simple. These little 3"x3" little note cards can be added to a box of candy........a bunch of flowers or tucked into a little one's lunch box on Valentine's Day. LOVE IT!
Thanks for stopping by today. I'll be up at the crack of dawn to deliver my special Valentine's Day treats to my SaddleBrooke friends tomorrow morning. I'll try to get a quick picture of the woven heart treats that I made for them and post it in the morning. Hope to see you tomorrow..........Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: