Thursday, February 17, 2011

GroundHog Day Surprise

Hi Blogger Friends and Happy Thursday to you. Yesterday was my Weight Watchers weigh in day and WOW-oh-WOW-oh-WOW....hang on.....I'm down 15-1/2 pound since joining Weight Watchers (almost 7-weeks ago)....BUT....the seriously great news is......I'm down a total of over 23 pounds since the first of the year. I had started to take off some weight before I joined WW and if I add those 8-10 pounds to my official weight loss-I'm well over 23 pounds. HOLY BUCKETS....I can't stand it. I was doing the MAJOR HAPPY DANCE in SaddleBrooke last night. So now....on with my post for today. Check out this adorable face! He was hanging from my mailbox on February 1st.
This is the cutie face that I was greeted with when Jack brought in the mail on GroundHog Day. There was no signature.....nothing telling me who was my secret groundhog fairy. I just knew that whoever it was.....knows I LOVE chocolate......check out what the bag topper had attached to it.....
Couldn't you just flip after seeing something like this? It took me almost two weeks to finally drag it out of my SaddleBrooke friends which one was the secret delivery person .....but....I kept at it and finally Sandy weakened and spilled the beans (or should I say......said her shadow had been seen! SORRY!) I was just so blown away that she remembered Ground Hog Day........let alone gave me a little something something to celebrate such a FUN DAY!
Her timing was PERFECT.......I had that miserable cold and my spirits and system were BOTH totally DOWN. Needless to say...after getting this sweet little gift.....I was well on the road to recovery.
THANK YOU Sandy for my fabulously delicious gift....You are truly a special friend. It has taken front row center in my studio and is hanging on the handle pull from one of my upper cabinets. It's right in eye view of my work station. LOVE IT!
Please stop back tomorrow when I'll be sharing some cards from a shoebox swap I attended up here in SaddleBrooke. Until Friday...Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. This is super cute!
    I so forgot about Ground Hog Day!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete