Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Dad

Today is a very special (but sad) day for me......It's my Dad's birthday. He was a kind and gentle man and was taken from this earth TOO SOON. In honor of my Dad......I share with you today a couple Birthday cards........ Here is the same design - but two different colors........
This first is a fabulous Pink Birthday card and I stamped three birthday images and popped them up on a scallop circle. Of course.....It wouldn't be a birthday without glitter........
Here's a full-on version of this fun birthday card.
And here is a much cleaner version of the same card (more of my Dad's style). Stamping the same image three times and popping it up on a scallop circle like the pink one.
These two cards are my go to birthday cards. I typically have lots of birthday cards made up in advance......but if for some reason I need a quick birthday card.......I can always count on this card coming together without a hitch.
Tomorrow I have more Kards by Kadie creations to share with you.....so.....please consider stopping back to see what I've got to post. Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment