Saturday, February 19, 2011

October Fun Shop (Part Two)

Hi Blogger Friends and Happy Saturday to you. Today I'll be sharing the second half of the Fun Shop Kris pulled together for the SaddleBrooke Stamper friends back in October. These are cards from the second table at our event and I'm afraid I don't know who made which card....so please....sit back and enjoy these cards........ Here's a group shot of the cards that table number two made.......
I know that this card the group did some stamping for the back ground and made at least one of these flowers on the card.
Here's my favorite card from this table......It's totally ME.....Fun colors and lots of WOW!
This card just sreams KADIE........I'm thinking that the group punched out circles from some fun DSP and adhered them down to their card.....SUPER FUN!
And this last card is without a doubt one of those cards that would be fun to learn how to make. Think it would make an excellent sympathy card - of which I have the most difficulty coming up with layouts for.
Hope you enjoyed the cards which my fellow SaddleBrooke Stamper friends made......and that you can return tomorrow for more Kards by Kadie creations. Until Sunday.......Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment