Tuesday, February 15, 2011

One More Day of Valentine's Cards

Happy Tuesday my Blogger Friends. I just had to do one more Valentine's Day card post.....These last four cards just couldn't wait till next year to post. Let's get started...... Here's a group shot of the four cards I will be spot-lighting today.
This first card I received from a fellow SU demonstrator. The embossing is amazing on this card and the entire card is FULL of texture and WOW factor.
This next card was made by me.....It was inspired by my SaddleBrooke Stamper Inchies group. I had made the small "Love" squares across the bottom of my card as a months inchies and had several extra ones and made this card up. The embossed hearts carried the embossed heart design from the Inchies. Loved making this card.
Here's another card I received from a fellow SU demonstrator. Real Red cardstock and black cardstock make such an elegant pair. Love how fabulous this card looks.
And one last card I made using the same Inchie design from my SaddleBrooke Stampers Inchie Group. There is something about having so much Whisper White exposed on your card that brings a bit of elegants when Red and Black are added to it. Great Valentine's Day card for this one.
So that will wrap up Valentine's Day 2011........Thanks for letting me celebrate one more day with you...........I'm hoping to post some cards that I've received over the last month. I just know you are going to love what I've received. Hope you can return tomorrow.....Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment