Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine's Day Gift

(My post today was a gift and I can not verify any copyright or reproduction rights that might be attached to this gift.) On Valentine's Day, I received a hand deliveried gift from one of my SaddleBrooke Stamper Friends Gail. She came to my door early Valentine's morning with this adorable gift and I want to share with you today what that gift was........Check this out....... Gail made me this beautiful white heart and decorated the top and sides with some adorable heart ribbon. The card was super cute and went perfectly with the gift.
Here's a close-up of the decorated heart. It was done up so elegant that even Jack made a comment about how sepecial it was. I think his exact words were....WOW...that's sure nice!
And the lid pulled off to expose the best valentine's day treats know to man.......Check it out!
Gail tucked an elastic candy necklace and braclet along with a bunch of peppermint lifesavers into the center of the heart. HOW SWEET - I was just glad that my granddaughter wasn't here to see it....she would have squeald with happy at the site of the candy jewelry.
And here is one last close-up look at her cute cute card. Think I'm in love with the heart border punch....please tell me I can't just run down to Michael's and pick that baby up.........I'm thinking it's a MUST HAVE to my already growing border punch collection.
Thank You Gail for thinking of me and for making me such a lovely Valentine's gift. I honestly was so surprised......You made my Valentine's Day.
Hope you can stop back tomorrow.........I have two additional Valentine's cards/treats that two of my girlfriends made for me. Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. gawjus . . . love the little heart charm . . . you are so creative. hugs, m

    ReplyDelete