Thursday, February 24, 2011

More SW Stamper Cards

Welcome back blogger/stamper friends and thanks for joining me. Today I have three cards to share with you.....all three of these were made by my SW Stamper Demo friends. Let's get started......... Here are the first two cards I want to share with you. They were made by Amanda Harbison and Linda Smith.......let me spotlight each of them for you........
This is Amanda's card......The Vintage Wallpaper Impressions Folder give this whisper white card stock an amazing look. The Days of Gratitude stamp set and the Night of Navy 1-1/4" striped grossgrain ribbon make this card just scream with a vintage look all the way.
Here is Linda's card. She used the stamp set French Foliage and she selected Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake, Old Olive and More Mustard ink and cardstock to pull this card together. Lovely card Linda.
And this last little number was made by Louann Young. She made a charming gift card holder using Chocolate Chip and Pretty in Pink. Her stamp set is I (heart) hearts and also One of a Kind.
Here is the gift card holder with the belly band removed.
And a shot of the gift card holder opened to reveal a spot for you to tuck a gift card in. This template will come in handy for my grandkids gift cards that I buy for them on their birthdays. Great job Louann.
Many thanks to my SW Stamping Demo friends for sharing their creations with our group. You are all very talented and I am honored to be included in with this group.
I'm hoping that you can come back tomorrow when I'll be sharing more card creations with you. Until tomorrow......Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment