Monday, January 10, 2011

Tri Fold Candy Holder

As promised.......I'm going to share the template and dimensions for the adorable tri-fold candy holder that I taught at Saturday's Fun Shop for my fellow SaddleBrooke Stamper Friends. Here's another picture of the holder....... And what the holder looks like opened up. When you fold over the right flap, you add a small piece of sticky stripe to the corner to keep your flap secured.....so you can add a package of skittles to the center and the flap will hold it in place.
Here's the template I used for the Fun Shop. (Again......if you are having difficulties reading the template - just pop me an email at kadielabadie@live.com and leave me your mailing addy...I'll be happy to drop a copy of the template in the mail to you)
Here's what your holder should look like once you get your pattern cut out and scored.
Here's a close-up of the pattern dimensions and score lines......
Hope you have fun making this project and the Mini Magazine Holder.......I made a bunch of these up and plan to give them to my SaddleBrooke Stamping Friends for their birthdays (don't tell.........).
Please stop back tomorrow..........I'll be sharing some of the Christmas cards I received this past Christmas from my stamping friends. Until next time........Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute idea! Love love LOVE it!

    shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, me too! What a great way of combining a card and some sweets for a child too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete