Sunday, January 16, 2011

Guess Who?

It's Sunday and I would like to welcome you back to my blog......Many thanks for stopping in and visiting me today......My wishes are for you to have a fabulous day and RELAX! I will be sharing a set of cards I made this past week.......and I honestly got this idea when I was bloggin last week. I honestly CAN NOT remember who's blog had this card (if it's you.....please share yourself with us-I only remember the blog was AMAZING).....but I saw the card and knew that I had all the product to make these cards and off I went. I used four of the new Stampin' UP! In Colors for my cards.....and think they turned out SWEET!
Here's a close-up of one of the cards. The original used a SU stamp set and didn't cut out a matching circle frame to fit around the punched out 1-1/4" hole. I totally wanted my cards to say "Guess Who?" and enlisted the help of my laptop and studio printer to help me get what I was looking for.
The card is made from Chocolate Chip and Kraft CardStock. I punched a 1-1/4" circle out and then created a 1-3/8" frame to go over the top of the 1-1/4" punched out circle. The owl is actually a bookmark that slides over the front portion of the card.....TO STINKIN CUTE (no?)!
Here's a close up of the Peach Parfait bookmark. I used the SU Two Tags BigZ Die from Stampin Up (page 206....which by the way.......you can use the BigZ Die's in your CuddleBug too). When I diecut out the bookmark, I placed my folded cardstock just to the inside of the long tag and that allowed the cardstock to run through the Big Shot without cutting on the die cut line and gave me a bookmark that was able to fold over my card.
And a final last picture of my Owl Bookmark card. I think these cards turned out SO SUPER CUTE and I can't wait to make a gift box for these and give them to one of my friends up here in SaddleBrooke......UHM....doesn't a little someone have a birthday coming up here soon?
Hope you can stop back tomorrow and I'll be sharing some additional cards and creations I've been working on since the first of the year. Until Monday.......Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. OMG LOVE your card! Thanks for sharing. I just might have to CASE this for my swaps for Regionals.

    ReplyDelete