Monday, January 17, 2011

How Sweet

It's Monday and hope you had an AMAZING weekend and are off and running on this FABULOUS new week. As many of you know.....I rejoined Weight Watchers and have been SUPER GOOD about staying on track. I rejoined with Debbie my new stamping buddie and several of her unit lady friends. We all head up to Catalina on Wednesday afternoon to weigh in.......Clap....Cheer....and Laugh at our meetings and have the most amazing leader known to man. Sherrie totally keeps us interested and coming back. Last week was my first weigh in....and....I'm SUPER HAPPY to say....I lost almost FOUR POUNDS. YAHHHHOOOOO! So today's post is in honor of those FOUR POUNDS.........CHOCOLATE! I made this adorable nugget holder that holds five hersey nuggets. This is a close-up of the scallop circle that adorns the top of my treat holder.
I added 1"x3" stripes of DSP around each nugget to get the nuggets to coordinate with the entire packaging theme.
I used the SU Big Shot Tags Die that I used in yesterday's post to be the topper of my treat holder........And the really big news.........I'm able to make these little treat holders without DIVING INTO THE BAG!
If I eat two Hersey Nuggets.....It's THREE POINTS. Because I'm going to make Weight Watchers work this time.......I am working with program with a SERIOUS ATTITUDE. I take my points very seriously and can say - before I bite it to write it (thanks Jan). I seriously think to myself......do I really want to sue my points that way. This type of thi8nking has allowed me to weigh in on Wednesday afternoons with some GREAT RESULTS. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that this Wednesday's weigh in reflects all my hard work from this past week.
I'm off to create in my studio.....hope you have an amazing Monday and can return tomorrow and I'll share with you another project I've been working on.......Until Tuesday........Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment