Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Blue Moon Scrapbooking Haul

Hi Blogger Friends and HAPPY Wednesday to you. As I mentioned yesterday, my SaddleBrooke friends and I went down to BlueMoon Scrapbooking yesterday and LORDY LORDY..... did we make a KILLING. And as promised....... I will share my haul with you. I'll be honest..... My last visit was when I made the MOST DAMAGE.... and I'll just say...... BlueMoon Scrapbooking was VERY HAPPY when we left yesterday afternoon with our haul. Let's get started........... Here's everything I claimed yesterday. The pile was sure packed tight to capture this shot.... so........ I'm going to try to break it down for you in the next few photos......
There's paper packs from Cosmo Cricket...... DCWV........ Cratepaper........ and BasicGrey. I also got shots of Tim Holtz product line in this picture........ Reeves Mini Canvases....... 7 Gypsies product line...... and Stamps by BasicGrey..........
DCWV Paper Packs...... 7-Gypsies Book Covers....... Alterations dies and a little peek at some Anna Griffin journaling tags. So let me begin the process of spotlighting some of the product into small groups for you to see up close what I bought......
I purchased a Mayaroad chipboard album....... It's kind of hard to tell but it spells out LOVE. I'm thinking this would be the PERFECT Valentine's gift to make for Jack. I also purchased a small "House" chipboard book. Since we moved to Arizonak I have been wanting to make a small chipboard book for Jack of our new home..... If I get myself organized and moving.... Maybe I can have that finished to give him for his birthday next week! I also picked up two packages of Reeves Mini Canvases. My thought was that these would be great to do one for each of my four Wisconsin grandkids........ Will keep you posted to how that project turns out. And the last item on this haul is of a Graphic 45 Envelope Album. Not sure what I'm going to do with that....... but....... I'm looking forward to putting something fabulous together with it.
Next is the mother load of product. I truly can't visit BlueMoon Scrapbooking without purchasing BasicGrey product......... and today was no exception. I spotted this awesome "to dos/Stamp set and couldn't even begin to count in my head how many great projects I could make with this set. Then I saw the bloomers fabric flowers (which coordinated perfectly with the paper stack that I bought)........ and the matching small details decorative stickers and the stitched brads just weren't going to be left behind on my watch. I also picked up an Archival Ink pad in Jet Black........ A Liquid Applique in yellow (which I needed to make the centers of my cactus flowers)........ The Anna Griffin Journal tags and lastly....... a die-cut calendar card pad from Jenni Bowlin (DARLING!).
WOW........ can you even stand it...... I'm not done yet! I'm feeling that the best thing I can do is close this post today and share the remainder of my haul with you tomorrow. I will be sharing the Tim Holtz product...... the paper packs and a couple really great finds while at BlueMoon Scrapbooking with you tomorrow.
If you are interested in visiting the BlueMoon Scrapbooking website, please head on over to this link and check out their amazing website http://www.bluemoonscrapbooking.com
Scott and the entire BlueMoon Scrapbooking team are committed to turning your order around quickly and will truly amaze you with their knowledge of the products they sell. Don't forget to mention to them that Kadie Labadie sent you (I told them I was posting my haul on my blog and would direct my blogging friends to their site).
Thanks for stopping by today and remember.......Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment