Sunday, January 02, 2011

Happy New Year............Part TWO

Welcome Back........Hope you had a restful New Year's Day and your prepared to continue on with my Favorite Card for 2010 post. Here we go........... July 26, 2010.........I received MANY birthday cards last July ...... and it was difficult to pick just one card........but this one just speaks to me with an attitude of fun (and besides....it's from my BFF - which makes it even more special). Happy Birthday to ME! August 10, 2010.........Speaking of BFF's.......This is a card that she had our Crafternooners make in August.........It was one of the first times I used Copic Markers.................Sweet Sweet Card!
September 2010.........This is a wild card post......As you might remember......I took a 6-week vacation in September and really didn't post too much. So, I grabbed one of my very early birthday cards that I created. Love giving this card out to little ones on their first bithday.
October 12, 2010.......This was a card that I made for my youngest grandson (Steven). He LOVES Thomas the Train and I sent this card to him.........HE LOVED IT!
November 17, 2010.........This card was a card made by a SaddleBrooke Stamper friend (THANKS GAIL) and I had NO IDEA how to do the Black Magic technique. Gail showed me how to do it and I just love the results of this technique.
December 22, 2010..........Last - BUT NOT LEAST......I finish up with one of my favorite holiday treats that I made in December. Love everything about this snowman candy wrapper. And so did several of my SaddleBrooke Stamper friends.
Thanks for letting me share my 2010 favorites with you. Hope your new year has started out with buckets of happiness ......and......as we move forward into 2011 ....... REMEMBER.....
Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment