Saturday, January 08, 2011

Mini Magazine Holder

Happy Saturday to you! Today I spent the afternoon teaching a Fun Shop for my fellow SaddleBrooke Stamper Friends. We learned how to make these adorable Mini Magazine Holders. I originally saw these several years ago on Becky's Blog at Inking Idaho (http://inkingidaho.blogspot.com/2008/08/mini-magazine-tote-tutorial.html) and I knew I wanted to make them...BUT.....had to make some design changes to them........Take a PEEK: These are what we made at today's FUN SHOP. My measurements put the edges of the holder completely to the edges and allows for either 3"x3" note cards or 3"x4" note cards.
Here's a picture of one each of the note cards pulled out of the holders. CUTE OR WHAT!
These make the most adorable gift for that someone special who you just can't decide what to give them. You can even coordinate a whole set of these for their studio desk.
And here's a picture of the mini magazine holders and the Tri-Fold Candy holder that we made at the Fun Shop today. The Tri-Fold candy holder has a package of skittles tucked inside.
I will try to post the pattern and dimensions for both of these projects tomorrow.....I want to be able to allow my SaddleBrooke Stamper Friends who registered for this class to have a make both of these projects before I post them.
Hope you have some amazing plans for a FUN FUN weekend.......I'm hoping that the rest of my weekend can be spent in my studio........I'm really in need of some stamping time. Until tomorrow.......Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment