Thursday, January 06, 2011

Blue Moon Scrapbooking Part Two

Welcome back blogger friends....... I'm SO HAPPY that you are able to join me today......... I'm going to finish sharing with you my haul from my Tuesday road trip down to BlueMoon Scrapbooking in Tucsonk, Arizona. I'm going to apology right out of the gates......... Today I have a couple more pictures to share with you than I had yesterday. Hopefully you will forgive me and I'm hoping that you see something truly amazing and take a jump over to BlueMoon Scrapbooking (http://bluemoonscrapbooking.com) to check out their awesome website........ Let's get started....... My first picture is of some Inkssentials Cut-n-Dry stamp pad felt. HONESTLY....... if you haven't gone over to Tim Holtz blog to check out the amazing things you can do with this felt, you MUST do yourself a favor and head over there........ You will be RUNNING out to purchase this product. Also in this picture is a new product from Webster Pages......It's Vintage inspired "Netting"....... Check this out........
This package comes with 12-pieces of each of this fabulous rolls of netting. It's a new way to add texture...... color....... and a vintage flaire to your projects. You can use this netting to add layers to your scrapbook pages or cards.......... or you can create flowers or other die-cut shapes with this netting......... honestly...... the possibilities are endless!
Next is my Tim Holtz haul......I picked up a package of Tim's Book D-Rings for several of the book binding projects I have lined up. Also available were the Memo Pins, which my good buddie Berta showed me how to use them....... They are a small slender pin with a split ring for securing notes or memos or attaching flowers to the end of the pin...... These are going to make amazing embellishments for my scrapbook pages. I also picked up Mini pins and mini fasteners (mini brads) to add to my embellishment stash.
Here's another pic of my Tim Holtz haul........ but more importantly I want to share two items that weren't in the picture from above. I purchased the Tim Holtz Alterations on the edge die and a great packet of 6x6 grungebook pages (many thanks to my stampin buddie Kris for explaining why I just had to have this product too). I'm planning to use this 6x6 grungebook pages to add to the front of my mini albums and a few projects I'm working on for my grandkids.
Next is my 7 Gypsies haul........... WOW........ when you walk into BlueMoon Scrapbooking warehouse, you literally walk into a room FULL of 7 Gypsies product. If you are a 7 Gypsies Fan....... you honestly would think "THIS IS WHAT HEAVEN MUST BE LIKE". It is STUFF FULL of 7 Gypsies product. I picked up some ADORABLE Crystal Binding Rings (I hae a special ginding project that these BLING binding rings are going to be PERFECT for. I grabbed up a 5x7 vertical naked book (going to design a tabbed book for my 4-Wisconsin grandkids - planning to use one tab for each of them). And last but not least......A true find from 7 Gypsies (THANKS to my BFF Jan..........) the Nouveau and Ruban book covers. Using these book covers is as easy as punching two binding holes into your book covers........ adding your pages and embellishing..... YOU HAVE CREATED AN AMAZING 5x7 BOOK.
And my last picture is of the paper stacks that I bought. To know me....... Is to know how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE paper stacks. I can can not call it a successful shopping day unless I come home with a paper stack (okay Jan and Nancy.....stop laughing...... It's more like 3, 4, 5,6 paper stack!) But the truth is...... I LOVE paper and have my favorite brands. I can always count on BlueMoon Scrapbooking to carry my favorites. I picked up DCWV - and these are two BRAND NEW stacks...... Mariposa and The Colorful Life Stacks......... BEAUTIFUL! Cosmo Cricket has to be my second favorite............ I picked up two Mini Deck - Togetherness andMitten Weather. I also grabbed up BasicGrey Hopscotch paper pad (this pad matches the BasicGrey embellishments that I posted yesterday)....... And a 6x6 pad from Crate Paper. Their pads are double sided so it's difficult to decide which paper to use........ and I always feel a little sad when I'm adding adhesive to the side I'm not using.
Here's one more close-up of the paper stacks that I got down at BlueMoon Scrapbooking on Tuesday. Remember you can pop over to BlueMoon Scrapbooking by clicking on this link http://bluemoonscrapbooking.com
We ended our field trip by stopping off at Michael's and Big Lots........I'm hoping to share the couple things that I bought at each of those stores with you in the next week or so.
SO..... all in all........ my SaddleBrooke friends and I had a fabulous day shopping........ laughing....... eating.......... and keeping Tucson GREEN by spending money. I treasure my friendship with these amazing ladies and we will be taking another road trip at the end of the month (towards the Phoenix area)......... I hope to share that road trip with you in February.
Thanks for stopping by today and letting me share my BlueMoon Scrapbooking haul. I plan to share with you tomorrow the Christmas Eve treats I dropped off to my SaddleBrooke Friends. I'm also going to be teaching a Fun Shop to my fellow SaddleBrooke Stamper friends on Saturday........ so that means on Sunday I'll be sharing the project we made with you. It's an amazing little project that I'm sure you are going to fall in love with.
Hope to see you all tomorrow and Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment