Sunday, January 23, 2011

Three Tag Notepad Holder

Happy Sunday Blogger Friends.....today I want to share a matching/coordinating notebook I made to go along with my Website/Blog notebook that I posted yesterday. Here's a picture of the two notebooks side by side. The one I'm posting today....I use for keeping track of my blog posting.........
The center tab has a piece of elastic cording wrapped around the tag to secure the entire notebook closed.
The notebook itself is just an 8-1/2"x11" piecer of cardstock wrapped around a small junior legal pad and then DSP and tags added to the cover. I had bought two of these coffee type tags long ago when I lived back in Wisconsin and when I was creating this notebook....well.....I just knew that it had to be in PINK and that the whole thing needed to coordinate with my studio. The notebook was going to be kept out on my studio desk and I wanted something pretty - yet functional.
Here's what my notebook looks like when both the flaps are opened up......Simply the easiest and the most functional thing I've made in a long time. And.....as I said earlier......PRETTY! Tomorrow I'm hoping to share with you some pictures I've taken recently of the pair of owls I have in my yard. I'm pretty sure that they are here to stay and my fingers are crossed that they find a great location to build a nest. Until tomorrow.....Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment