Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Handmade Cards for Christmas 2010

Today I would like to share with you some of the many handmade Christmas cards I received this year. Grab yourself a cup of espresso.........a snug blankie.......and be prepared to be WOW'ed by some pretty amazing stampers........... First up is my dear dear friend Liz. Sent me this darling darling card to wish me a happy holidays. I love love love how Liz shaded all of the pieces of cardstock before taping it to the base of her card. Really makes the four pieces of cardstock just jump right off the card. THANKS LIZ!
Next up is from one of my most detailed/organized stamping friends I have. Kris not only can keep a dozen balls up in the air at one time.....but......her stamping and crafting side just excels each and every time she brings ink down to paper. Kris made me this darling snowman card. She popped the snowman up with dimensionals and even spent extra time coloring in all his pieces. If you look extra hard......You'll be able to see all the glitter she added to the snowman. THANKS KRIS!
Moving on to the Winter Wonderland State of Wisconsin.......Is Sherry's card. Sherry is one of my old-time stamping friends from Madison. We not only worked together....but we spent lots of time exchanging card and project ideas. Sherry embossed the background paper of her card and then glitter the snowflake dies before popping them up with a tiny piece of foam tape. LOVE LOVE LOVE how each and every time I look at this card it makes me smile (pretty sure it has something to do with all the red that Sherry used on her card). THANK YOU SHERRY!
And I leave you today with my final card from my dear friend Opal. I really believe that in a past life....Opal and I were as good of friends as we are today......she's one of my good Crafternooner stamping buddies. Opal can work magic with embossing powder and next to Jan........I'm sure Opal has more stamps than she can count. I love how Opal embossed almost all the images on this card with silver embossing powder........Trust me when I say....this card has to be one you hold in your hands to appreciate. It is truly amazing when you hold it in your hands. THANK YOU OPAL!
I'm going to share another batch of handmade Christmas cards with you tomorrow....Hope you can stop back and take a look. Enjoy the rest of your day and Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment