Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Field Trip........

Today I will be taking a road trip with several of my SaddleBrooke Stamping Friends to Blue Moon Scrapbooking. We will be leaving at 9am for an all day trip to downtown Tucson.......I'm pretty sure we are all set...... Two of the six ladies that are going have never been to Blue Moon Scrapbooking and I can not wait to see the look on their faces when they walk into the second room of this amazing warehouse. The store is just an old warehouse......Nothing really to look at......but.....when you walk into the second room of this warehouse.....WELL.....It's like Christmas Morning for the Stamper/Scrapbooker.
The first time I was there - I was OVERWHELMED (to say the least). I'm hoping to share pictures with you tomorrow of our fabulous day...........and also share my haul with you.
Until Wednesday.......Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment