Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Birthday Cards 2011 (Part One)

Thanks for joining me today my Blogger Friends......as promised......I would like to share with you the birthday cards I will be sending out this year. They are in no particular order - just sit back and enoy...... This first birthday card is a portion flap up birthday card. The only portion that folds up is the flap which the birthday cupcake is sitting on. I add a small piece of white cardstock to the inside so my message will show up on the black card stock.
Next up is a favorite birthday card.....because ever single time I make these cards I can't help but think of my little granddaughter. When I make these cards I will mix up the colors for a fun punch of color for each one.
Next up is my all time favorite Male birthday card. I typically will go into my stash drawer and pull out all my DSP that has a male feel to it......and with the help of my circle scissor plus cutter, I can create cards for both male and female.
This actually started out to be one of my Fourth of July cards (many years ago) and I just changed it up a bit for a birthday card. It also is a favorite birthday card to send to all those guys on my birthday list.
And last......a fun "My Pink Stamper" Cricut card. Have to say that when I saw Robyn make this card.....I knew it would make it's way quickly to my card giving pile.
Hope you enjoyed Part One of my Birthday Cards 2011 post. I'll be back tomorrow to share the other five birthday cards I will be using for my 2011 birthdays. Hope to see you tomorrow and Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment