Tuesday, August 24, 2010

SU Flower Pin

Check out what one of my fellow SouthWest Stamper members made for me......... I received this Flower Pin for Christmas last year from Sue (a fellow SW Stamper Friend) and I had never posted it. She made it using the SU Bigz Flower Die.......She used the Big Shot machine and die cut the flowers from fabric - and then layed the flowers and hot glued the pieces together. She added a pin to the back and created this amazing flower pin for me. I enjoy looking at it so much.....that I pinned it to the handle of one of the cabinets in my studio - this way I can look at it every day and feel blessed that I received this from her. We are getting ready to leave on vacation - going to spend a month driving back to Wisconsin and visiting family and friends along the way. We are leaving tomorrow and heading to Greeley Colorado. My BFF has a second home there and we are planning to stay with her for a couple days before we head off to Wisconsin. Will report in along the way - Hope you keep Living Your Dream.

1 comment:

  1. HI Kadie--it's your BFF Nancy! Per usual, reading your blog always amazes me--you never run out of ideas. Although this time I'm actually posting here to have you give me a call--can't track you down on the road and need to chat with you briefly. Hope your adventure is going well--knowing you, you're creating new projects in the car to share on your blog. You're amazing. Call me-Nancy

    ReplyDelete