Monday, August 16, 2010

My Product and Supply Inventory Book

Today I want to share with you a little booklet that I made for when I go to trade shows and conventions. It seems like the older I get.......the harder it is for me to remember some of the product that I have - so my BFF Jan had one of these booklets that she took to the convention in November and I thought.......I have to make one of those....so....here goes: I took an $1.99 photo booklet that I found at Michael's and turned it into a great booklet that fits into my purse or backpack for when I travel to conventions. I used an exacto knife to remove the front and back cover and added some FUN pink cardstock to the book.
I then used my SU tab punch to divide my book up into SEVERAL sections and added the names for each of those sections to the tab.
Seems like I have more trouble remembering the Cricut Cartridges I have (and yes.....I have bought at least THREE cartridges that I already had-and couldn't return them because I had opened them up before I realized that I already had them........).......So this booklet is helping to keep my Cricut cartridges posted and my punches (which I also have been know to re-buy punches that I already have......PLEASE TELL ME - SOME OF YOU DO THAT TOO!
One of the other areas that I seem to be out of control with.....are......paper stacks - until I started using this inventory booklet I was forever buying (or should I say...RE-BUYING) those paper packs that I already had in my DSP cabinet. Now I can grab my inventory booklet and see those paper packs that I already have.....and those that I just need to buy.
So here are all the Cricut cartridges that I own......It's nice to know that I am able to mail off the cartridges that I buy and my daughter can load them on to her Gypsy and then mail them back to me.......That way.....I we both are able to enjoy my purchase and helps me to justify all the cartridges that "I just had to have!".
Hope I was able to share with you some tips on using an Inventory helper - and to say that it has totally worked for me and I haven't had to return product to the store because I bought a repeat of something I already have......LIFE IS GOOD!
Hope you can stop back tomorrow when I'll share with you a Punch Template Ring that I created for all my punches. Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kadie

    It's Kelly from Menasha, WI!!!! I just saw your card on Mary Fish's blog...is this the same Kadie from Madison??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I stumbled upon this entry via google search.

    I was wondering if you would be willing to share your tab/category list?

    ReplyDelete