Sunday, August 01, 2010

Handmade card from daughter Cheryl

Here is proof that my daughter in Wisconsin can make cards......... My oldest daughter Cheryl was my best scrappin buddy I had in Wisconsin. We would pack it all up and go for long weekends every other month and do some serious scrapbooking - so - when I moved to Arizona I have been missing those outings with her. She has continued on the Mania's with the Archiver/Cross Plaines gals and one of the things she has experiemented with is using the Cricut/Gypsy for making cards.
Here is the card she made me using her Gypsy and some seriously FUN paper.
The cupcake card opens from the top and flips up and back. She really did an amazing job as far as I'm concerned.
The cutest part of this card is when my little granddaughter came into the room when my daughter was done making the card and little Hailey looked at the card and said....Uhm Mommy, wouldn't it look better if you colored in the sprinkles with all different colored pens.......So my daughter did that and the both of them looked at my cupcake card and thought......Now that's a masterpiece. I totally agree Hailey - your suggestion made the card complete.
Hope your able to stop back tomorrow when I'll be sharing a card that I received from my SaddleBrooke Stamper Friend Berta. Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. KADIE!!!! I didn't know you had a blog! I am totally gonna follow it now! I have a blog too!!! Your projects inspire me! I love Cheryl's card! Hopefully I can get off work to come and crop like old times!!! MISS YOU

    ReplyDelete