Thursday, August 19, 2010

Scrapbooking Sketch Book

I want to share with you today a sketch book I created to help me with my scrapbooking. Here is the journal book I created to hold my scrapbooking sketches in....... I took a blank hardbound book and created this "Kadie's Scarpbooking Sketch Book" for me to keep samples of layouts for me to use for scrapbooking. Here is what the tabbed sections look like.
I divided my book out into single and double page sketch layouts along with combination sketches.
I went on line and goggled Scrapbooking Sketches and there were thousands of sketches to pick from.....I printed off from several sites and was able to created MANY MANY pages for my sketch book.
Here's just a few more samples of what the inside of my sketch book looks like.

Have to tell you that this has really helped take the guess work out of creating scrapbook pages -which in turns allows me to create more pages and get more fun books completed for my grandkids.....It was totally worth the work it took me one afternoon to get this sketch book completed.

Hope you can stop back tomorrow to see the great card making sketch book I created in July. Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment