Saturday, August 21, 2010

Christmas in July

Today I would like to share five amazing cards that I made during a SaddleBrooke Saturday Fun Shop. This Fun Shop was a Card in a Box event that my good buddy Kris Holmes put together. There were six of us that attended this Fun Shop - and not only did we have a fabulous time.......We also walked away with five Christmas Card ideas. Here are those cards: This first card was designed by my friend Kris......I FELL IN LOVE with this Snowman - and have already placed it on my "Have To Have Stamp List". This next card was designed by my Stampin Buddy Liz - It's an easel card, which I actually squealed when I saw we were making an easel card.......I had never made an easel card and with the help of Liz, it turned out beautiful.
Next is a card designed by my SaddleBrooke Stamper friend Patty - she designed a very elegant card that pulled together some traditional Christmas colors along with a layout that I knew would be a winner to duplicate for my Christmas cards for this year.
This next card was designed by my SaddleBrooke Stampin Buddy June. LOVE LOVE LOVE how June had everything diecut and the card front run through the CuddleBug to help us put her card together quickly. Can image how this card could be duplicated with other Holiday diecut designs for all different Holiday cards with this layout.
And last (but certainly not least), my SaddleBrooke Stamper Buddy Opal designed this card that displayed a fabulous scallop circle focal point on the center of her card. WOW............How lovely is this! I immediately knew that this was going to be another card I would be able to make LOTS of for my Christmas cards this year.
ALL and ALL......this was a great KICK-OFF to some wonderful Christmas card that I WILL be duplicating this year for my 2010 Christmas Cards.
Thanks for stopping by today - and please stop back tomorrow and I'll share more Kards by Kadie designs with you. Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment