Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Celebrate with a Happy Happy Birthday

I made this Happy and Bright Birthday card for those times when Happy and FUN are what a Birthday is all about. The band across the center of this card helps to give a ceiling to the floating balloons and then right above that is the BEST part of this birthday card.
I added a small green pocket above the Happy Birthday band and added four colorful ribbons to that green pocket. It totally give this card that WOW factor that was needed.
I plan to use this card for many upcoming birthdays and know that the intent in making this card was to bring a SMILE to the face that receives it.
Thanks for joining me today and for allowing me to share yet another card created especially for my Kards by Kadie blog. Hope you can return tomorrow for more fabulous Kards by Kadie creations. Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment