Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Birthday Cards from SaddleBrooke Stampers

Today I want to share with you three birthday cards I received from my SaddleBrooke Stamper friends....... This first card is from my friend Kris. Love how she made the balloons strimming out of the back of the Bettle Bug......
And here is my Bettle Bug card screaming down SaddleBrooke Blvd. Don't you just all the details that Kris put into this card.....LOVE IT KRIS!
Next is the card my fellow CraftNooner Buddy Opal made for me. LOVE the texture she put into each of the three stacking cupcakes.
And here is Opals card - What a fun this was to open - I know Opal put a lot of time and love into this card.....thank you Opal for thinking of me.
And the last card I want to share with you is the card I received from my SaddleBrooke Stamper friends........One member in our group made this card and I'm thrilled to have received one of her cards. THANKS LADIES FOR REMEMBERING ME ON MY BIRTHDAY.
Hope you enjoyed my week-long birthday celebration.....I was a fabulous birthday and I'm truly blessed to be surrounded by so many loving and caring family and friends. Thank You all for making this an extra special birthday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment