Sunday, August 15, 2010

Convention Dry Erase Booklet

It's Sunday and the end of the weekend........But don't be sad.......I will bring a SMILE to your face with sharing this fabulous gift I gave to my conference friends.....Here we go..... I made this note holder that has a sheet of "Clear Craft Plastic" on the inside that erase pen and take notes on the clear plastic to take notes when shopping or you can play hangman with your grandkids...
Here's a close-up picture of one of the 3-embellishment I put on the front of each notebook.
Here's what the inside of notebook looks like.......The top portion has a compartment that you tuck a kleenex in so you can erase the scribble you make on the lower portion. And as you can see - the lower portion has a white sheet of paper and laying over the top is a piece of clear craft plastic that will act as your dry erase board.
And a close-up of the pen holder. What a fabulous gift......I've made these for my grandkids to use in the car when they want to play hangman or tic-tac-toe......and it's a big hit for both old and young.
Hope you had a fabulous weekend.....It's back to work tomorrow - hope you are ready. Stop back tomorrow and I'll share some more creations by Kadie....Until Monday - Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment