Monday, August 02, 2010

Berta's Birthday Card

My stamping and fellow CraftNooner friend Berta returned to Washington State for the summer and bless her heart.....she remembered my birthday. Here's a peak at what she sent me..... How great is this.......two fish swimming in gel and the caption reads "Birthday fishes".
It's not only a gel card (the fish are behind a pouch of gel) but the card is a slider card and the top tab pulls out.
The tab pulls out and reveals the cutest birthday fishes card that I've ever seen. I have never made one of these card because they totally look too hard for me to do - so I very much appreciate all the hard work it took to make me this card......THANK YOU Berta. I LOVE IT!
I'll be back tomorrow to share several cards that were made for me for my birthday by several of my family and friends. Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: