Sunday, August 08, 2010

My July CraftNooners Card

Today I will be sharing the card I made for my CraftNooners Group for July. Our color challenge was Magenta and Old Olive ...... and our technique was a different folded card. Here's what I created.......... I met the color challenge without any problems......and my folded technique was a folded over -flip up and pull back......take a look:
Here is my card with the flaps starting to flap open..........
Here's a close-up on how the center flap releases and flips up to begin the unfolding process.
After the flap is released it begins to expose the center of the card.
And here is the card completed unfolded. This last flap folds up and the entire center of the card is exposed.
This challenge was FUN and most interesting to create for my CraftNooner Friends. I just can't wait to receive the cards that my friends make for this challenge.
Please stop back tomorrow and I'll have some fun creation to share with you. Until tomorrow - Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment