Friday, October 19, 2018

Friends Friday Pic

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today three AMAZING Shaker Cards that three of my sweet downline team members made for me.
This first shaker card was made by my good friend Cheri.
This STUNNING card was made by Abbie.
And this somewhat blurring Shaker Card was made by Betty.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. All three use negative space so beautifully! Thanks for sharing these amazing cards.

    ReplyDelete