Friday, March 31, 2017

Friends Friday - InkBig Swap

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  The cards I will be featuring today are from my InkBig Group.  Each of these card creations are works of art and it is with great pleasure that I share these VERY TALENTED InkBig members with you..........
First up is a darling little card that my upline Lisa Pretto made for me.
Next is this adorable card made by Angela Curry.
This gorgeous card was made by Karen Zaring.
And this special fold card was made by Julie DiMatteo.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: