Thursday, March 02, 2017

Tag Thursday - Avant Garden

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
The COUNT DOWN for my daughter's
arrival for my Saddle-UP! event is......
20 days and counting!!!!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY THANK YOU TAG.  Now that you have the details for this weeks Tag Thursday ....... Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.
I simply FELL IN LOVE LOVE LOVE ........with the Sale-a-Bration 'Avant Garden' set from the very moment I saw it back in November at the Stampin' UP! On-Stage event.
I began this tag by stamping my sentiment with Watermelon Wonder ink and then layered it with the 'Layering Circles Framelits'.
My background pattern for this tag was created by using the flower stamps from the 'Avant Garden' set and adding a layer of the clear Wink of Stella to the top of each stamped flower.
I tied up a pretty bow with the 'Old Olive Baker's Twine' and added that to the bottom of my stamped circle ....... and then tucked a tiny piece of the 3/8" Flirty Flamingo Ruched Ribbon behind my Old Olive scallop circle piece.
And one final touch for this tag was adding some of that same Flirty Flamingo Ruched Ribbon to the top of my tag and I then tied it up with a pretty bow using the Old Olive Baker's Twine.
So there you have it friends ........ Just couldn't be happier with the way this tag turned out.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: