Sunday, March 12, 2017

Spot Light Sunday- Cheers

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
The COUNT DOWN for my daughter's
arrival for my Saddle-UP! event is......
10 days and counting!!!!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2017 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog.  This card uses several new products from that catalog ......... So let me jump right in with my card share for today.........
I was needing a celebration card recently.......and thought the 'Cheers' from the Occasions Catalog would be perfect for what I was needing. 
I began this card by stamping my sentiment from the 'Love Sparkles' set.  I used the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies and die-cut one of the circles with some Whisper White cardstock.  All I needed to do was stamp my sentiment and then matted it to a couple colors of 'Layering Circle Framelits'.
The panels of Whisper White and Basic Gray look so amazing on the Smoky Slate panel ...... And when you add the pop of Real Red to the sentiment circle......This card just pops!!!
I also added some Basic Black Baker's Twine around the center of my card and used the backside of my Paper Snips to curl the tails of the twine.
And one final touch was adding three Real Red Enamel Star Shapes at the bottom right hand corner of my card and this card was called DONE!
Love the way this card turned out.......And just know the friend I sent it to will be toasting her wine glass when she receives it.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment