Thursday, March 30, 2017

Tag Thursday - Eat Cake

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY GIFT TAG.  Now that you have the details for this weeks Tag Thursday ....... Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.
This tag was created with several Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog items.....
I used the 'Big on Birthdays' stamp set to create my Pacific Point banner flag......
And I used the 'Party Animal Designer Series Paper' to add a panel of birthday candles across the center of my tag.  To the top of that panel I added a scallop circle that was embossed with the 'Sparkle' Embossing Folder and topped it off with a Crushed Curry heart that was die-cut from the 'Sweet & Sassy Framelits' collection.
Topping my tag off, I used some of the new 'Emerald Envy 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon' and added two of the 'Party Animal Embellishments' to my ribbon.
And that was it my friends......
A darling tag that will surely make anyone smile!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: