Thursday, March 09, 2017

Tag Thursday - Thanks Friend

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
The COUNT DOWN for my daughter's
arrival for my Saddle-UP! event is......
13 days and counting!!!!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY THANKS TAG.  Now that you have the details for this weeks Tag Thursday ....... Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.
Talk about creating a tag that sets the BLING BAR HIGH!
This tag uses the new Sale-a-Bration Glimmer Paper Assortment Pack.  I selected the Bermuda Bay paper for today's tag.
I also used the new Sale-a-Bration 'Make A Medallion' stamp set to create my GORGEOUS OVER THE TOP sentiment piece.
And I used White Embossing Powder to add more SHINE to my sentiment banner.
To top my tag off ....... I used some 'White Organza Ribbon' and added 'Bermuda Bay Baker's Twine' and a string of 'Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim' ......... And was able to call this tag DONE!
I will have to say that this tag would look AMAZING in any of the three YUMMY colors available in the Sale-a-Bration Glimmer Paper Pack.  The other colors are Mint Macaron and Sweet Sugarplum.....OH SO YUMMY!!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Love how you combined "love" and "friend." The new medallion looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete