Tuesday, March 07, 2017

3D Tuesday - February Early Bird Gift

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
The COUNT DOWN for my daughter's
arrival for my Saddle-UP! event is......
15 days and counting!!!!
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the product is featured in the 2017 Stampin' UP! Occasios Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.......
How fun would it be to receive one of these little egg cartons.......
Just for arriving to my Stamp Camp on time!!!!!

Well that's exactly what I did for my February Early Bird Gift.
These egg cartons are featured on Page 18 of the Stampin' UP! 2017 Occasions Catalog.  The 'Mini Egg Cartons' come in a natural color and I just used my 'Stampin' Spritzer' and some Sweet Sugarplum reinker and changed the color of my egg carton to a pretty Sweet Sugarplum.
I created a darling belly band and topped that belly band off with a pretty basket made from the 'Basket Builder Framelits Dies' (also on Page 18).

And the magic was when the egg carton was opened.......It revealed four colorful eggs.
And inside each colorful egg I added some fun embellishments from both the Annual and Occasions Catalog.
One final touch to putting this gift OVER THE TOP ....... was adding some Sweet Sugarplum 'Succulent Garden Ribbon' along with a string of Blushing Bride 'Sequin Trim' to the "For You" sentiment banner.
Just CRAZY about the way this project turned out......
And each of the winners from my morning and afternoon February Stamp Camp were THRILLED to have received this gift.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment