Saturday, March 11, 2017

Paper Pumpkin Saturday Downline Bag

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
The COUNT DOWN for my daughter's
arrival for my Saddle-UP! event is......
11 days and counting!!!!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And do I have a SERIOUSLY FUN PROJECT to share with you!  This is a little something that I had my downline team create at our February Downline meeting.  It used the January Paper Pumpkin kit and just couldn't be any easier to make.  I'm thrilled with the way it turned out ....... And want to share that creation with you now.......
Stampin' UP! shared this delightful project with their demonstrators in February.
It used the stamp set and product offered in the January kit.....
And basically all you needed to do to create this box was cut off the top flap from the original project.
By cutting off the top flap ...... you had plenty of room to tuck a fun candy treat or surprise gift inside the box.
And all that was left to do was top the gift box off with some white shredded paper and this project was good to give away!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Can it really be only 11 days (probably 10 by now) before your daughter arrives? How excited. Love these sweet bags for treats and beyond!

    ReplyDelete