Saturday, November 19, 2016

Paper Pumpkin Saturday - Happy Square

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And do I have a fun card to share with you!  This special card was made with my May Paper Pumpkin kit.  I thought outside the box on this creation and just love how this card turned out.  Let me share that card with you now.
For this outside the box creation ...... I only added two additional products.
I used the 'Happy' that was included in this kit....
And cut the Pumpkin Pie corrugated cardstock into squares. 
To the top of each Pumpkin Pie square I added a Whisper White square and then punched out the Pool Party cardstock that came in this kit into circles and added those to each square.  The Real Red hearts were added and glossed up with Crystal Effect ..... And a single pearl was added to the center of each heart (but it looks like the first heart lost it's pearl!).
So there you have it friends ..... A HAPPY and FUN kind of card.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot-Light Sunday card creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment