Saturday, January 22, 2011

Website & Blogs Book

Thanks for joining me today........It's Saturday and I'm hoping that today you get some serious stamping or creative time for yourself. Today I have a great little notebook I created and I'm hoping to teach this at a Fun Shop to my fellow SaddleBrooke Stamping Buddies soon. This notebook has everything you need to keep a list of all your favorite websites and blogs in one handy little location. As you can see it has a place for your ink pen and because I used the stamp set from PaperTrey Ink that already had a stampset specifically for Websites and Blogs.........The whole notepad came together with adding a scallop circle and lots of YUMMY Melon Mambo paper!
Here's a close-up of the pen holder.......Love how now I won't be hunting on my desk for a pen each time I want to use this notebook. The pen slides right into that special location so I will always have my coordinating pen available.
And a SLIGHT peak at what the inside looks like. Sorry I can't show you the cover completely pulled back. I use mine for posting my log-in and password for some of my favorite websites - But I'm sure you get the idea of what I've created.
I'll be back tomorrow to share with you the matching/coordinating notebook I made and hope you can join me on Sunday for that post. Until tomorrow.....Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment