Thursday, January 13, 2011

Michael's & Big Lots Haul

Happy Thursday my blogger friends. I posted last week the trip that I made down to BlueMoon Scrapbooking and mentioned we made a stop at Micheal's and Big Lots on our ride home....... Today, I want to share that little haul with you and gie you an idea of a few new products that Michael's is carrying....... Let's get started........ Here's an overview of the things I picked up at Michael's......... I know it's nothing like the BlueMoon Scrapbooking haul........ but........ there are some amazing items that I found.
These are Studio G clear stamps. A toast to you set which has two wine glasses with "Cheers" and the other is a fun mini set that is going to be perfect for my inchies and to stamp on the front of my envelopes. I also picked up two spools of ribbon (one brown and one silver elastic cording).
I also picked up this new Studio G Glitter Glue. The colors were amazing and several ladies told me it works like Stickles........we will report in on how they turn out. And lastely from Michael's I picked up this amazing Sizzix Decorative Strip that die cuts both Loops and Rick-Rack. I just can't wait to run it through my Big Shot. Be looking for some fun projects using this amazing die.
And then we ran over to Big Lots.........We messed around in the scrapbooking lane and found some amazing paper packs. I picked up this one collection pack from GCD Studios.
It's funny that everyone has their "style" and all the ladies said that this paper pack was screaming "Kadie". Guess they know how much I love the brighter colors.... but pinks and browns are two of my favorite colors....... and this paper pack has both of these colors. What can I say........ I fell in love with this paper pack.
So tomorrow is Friday......Hope you are planning something big for your weekend. Jack and I are going to celebrate Jack's birthday with our favorite neighbors Jack and Ginny. I'm also hoping to spend a good portion of my weekend in my studio....... I have WAY TOO MANY projects that I need to get working on. Enjoy the rest of your day and stop back tomorrow. Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment