Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Wine Down Wednesday-Thanks Kindly

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
 This sweet cards comes together in a SUPER JIFFY!
I used the 'Large Polka Dots' embossing folder on my Very Vanilla panel to create a tiny bit of a WOW FACTOR on an otherwise plan piece of cardstock.  I grabbed the 'Bohemian Designer Series Paper' along with some Perfect Plum and Soft Sky cardstock and built a center layered panel on the front of my card. 
The center panel was topped off with a circle die-cut out from the 'Circles Collection Framelits' and my sweet sentiment (from the 'One Big Meaning' stamp set) was stamped onto that circle.
And for a final touch of "Kadie", I added a pretty Melon Mambo flower with a 'Very Vintage Designer Button' in the center.  And one final touch was adding some Linen Thread behind my button ........ and this project was complete.
So there you have it friends ...... a sweet card that would look FANTASTIC in all different color combinations.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Tag Thursday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment