Monday, May 02, 2016

Mix-It-UP! Monday

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products (found in the 2015-2016 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog) to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card on the left.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card on the right....
My Mix-It-UP! Monday card has a couple extra layers added to it.
I also added a couple extra balloons to the mix.
The balloons were framed onto a Whisper White panel that was run through my Big Shot using the 'Lucky Stars' Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
All five balloons had the same Burlap Ribbon that I used on my original card ....... But the five strands of Burlap Ribbon really makes this cluster of balloons a party on a card.
So there you have it my friends ........ A perfectly dreamy card when done with three balloons ...... But what do you think of the upgraded version?

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday project with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Oh those sweet patterns of paper are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary. I think I especially like this card for the big bunch of balloons on the front!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete