Friday, May 06, 2016

Friends Friday

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor to spot-light some of the fabulous cards that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  today I'm going to share the darling little 3x3 note card holder set that my good friend and fellow demonstrator Lynn made for me.  Let me share this project with you now.
This little 3x3 note card packaging is all wrapped up with five adorable little lamb cards tucked inside.
Here's the holder that Lynn created........
And as you can see it's simply a piece of Designer Series Paper that the ends have been punched by the Scallop Tag Topper Punch.  All she had to do was use some Thick Baker's Twine and tied it all up in a pretty little bow.
But the real surprise are the darling little cards that Lynn made for me.
She used all the 2014-2016 In Colors.......
And the sweet little 'Easter Lamb' stamp set from the Occasions Catalog.
Lynn even took the time to color in the stamped lamb images and even decorated the front of the little 3x3 envelope.  If you are interested in hopping over to Lynn's blog ....... you can find her at: http://lynnslocker.blogspot.com/
 
THANK YOU LYNN for making me this 'OH SO FUN' little note card holder.  I LOVE IT!!!! 

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a new Paper Pumpkin project with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Your so welcome Kadie!!! It was so much fun creating all the Easter goodies! Glad I could help out too!
    Thanks for sharing with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again Lynn......Your project was ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little bow on the lamb. Sweet collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANKS Mary. Lynn is a MASTER at all the little details on her projects.

    ReplyDelete