Thursday, May 26, 2016

Tag Thursday

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create another SUPER FUN BIRTHDAY TAG.  Now that you have the details for this weeks Tag Thursday ....... Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.
This birthday tag was SO MUCH FUN to create.
I began by stamping my yummy pink cupcake from the 'Cupcake Party' stamp set with Early Espresso and Melon Mambo ink.  I then used the Cupcake Builder punch to crop this little cutie out. 
I mounted my cupcake onto a layered Whisper White Circle and Real Red Scallop Circle ........ and used dimensionals to pop the layers up.
My sentiment was stamped from the 'Age Awareness' set and the top of my tag was topped off with some Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine.
And that's all it took to bring this fun birthday tag to life!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Friends Friday post with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment