Monday, May 30, 2016

Mix-It-UP! Monday-Let's Celebrate Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products (found in the NEW 2016-2017 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog) to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot-Light Sunday card on the LEFT........
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card on the RIGHT......
I just loved the original layout on my Spot-Light Sunday card ........ So my upgrades are very minimal.
First upgrade I made was giving my 'Let's Celebrate!' sentiment a POP.  To get that pop ....... I used clear embossing powder and my heat gun to shine up my sentiment.  I also added some of the new (SERIOUS YUMMY) 3/8" Sweet Sugarplum Ruched Ribbon around my sentiment banner.
Each of my balloons were rounded and popped up to given them some extra dimension.
To achieve that dimension I worked on the backside of my balloons with a foam mat and the cap of my White Gel Pen.  I simply ran my White Gel Pen cap around the outer edges of my balloons and that caused the balloons to curve and curl just a tad.  I added some dimensional adhesive to the backside of my balloons and then adhered each of them onto my card. 
Two FANTASTIC CARDS........
I would love to hear which one you like the best.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday project with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment