Sunday, May 29, 2016

Spot Light Sunday-Let's Celebrate

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the new 2016-2017 Stampin' UP! Catalog.  This card uses lots of new product from that catalog ...... So let me jump right in with my card share for today.........
How would you like to receive this card in the mail!
I stamped my 'Let's Celebrate' sentiment with the new 'Confetti Celebration' stamp set.  I used the new Sweet Sugarplum In-Color to stamp my sentiment.
The balloons were created with the 'Balloon Bouquet' punch.  I used Sweet Sugarplum, Flirty Flamingo and Perfect Plum cardstock to create my balloons.
I also used the new 'Playful Palette Designer Series Paper Stack' to add a bit of fun to the center of my Whisper White base card.
And that is all it took to put this happy and bright card together.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a Mix-It-UP! Monday version of this very same card ......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment