Saturday, May 21, 2016

Paper Pumpkin Saturday

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And do I have a fun fold card to share with you!  This card was made with my March Paper Pumpkin kit.  I created this card to be tucked inside a gift and I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let me share that card with you now...........
Here entire card packaging.
I used one of the envelopes included in this kit.....
And used the card supplies in this kit to add a sweet birthday card inside the pull apart envelope.
But the real fun is when you remove the card ........ There's a special little gift card pocket inside the envelope to tuck a special little surprise along with this card.
This darling little card was made with the supplies in this Paper Pumpkin kit.......
And I couldn't be happier with the way this project turned out.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot-Light Sunday card with you ....... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. What an amazing little envelope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary.....and now get back to enjoying your Mediterranean Cruise.

    ReplyDelete