Saturday, May 28, 2016

Paper Pumpkin Saturday-4 Square Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And do I have a fun card to share with you!  This card was made with my March Paper Pumpkin kit and I only used a few additional Stampin' UP! products to complete this card.  I'm thrilled with the way this card turned out.  Let me share that card with you now.......
I'm just crazy with the way this card turned out.
I began this card by stamping my Bermuda Bay flowers and 'thank you' sentient onto Whisper White cardstock.  I then punched each of the stamped images out with a circle punch and matted each with a Soft Sky circle.  Then I mounted each assembled circle to a Bermuda Bay/Whisper White square layer and attached them to one of the base cards that came with this kit.
I created a panel across the top of my card with product I had on hand ...... And I grabbed some Bermuda Bay Baker's Twine and added that to the top of this panel.
For a final touch ........ I added three of the pearls that came with this kit to the bottom right hand corner of my card - And called this card DONE!
This card is being sent to one of my friends back in Madison ........ and I'm sure they will SMILE BIG when they receive it.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot-Light Sunday card with you ....... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment