Monday, May 23, 2016

Mix-It-UP! Monday-Layering Love Take 2

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but I added a couple additional products (found in the 2016-2017 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog) to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
My Spot Light Sunday card is on the LEFT.........
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card is on the RIGHT......
For my Mix-It-UP! Monday card I used several new In-Colors to create the flowers on my card.
I also added some of the SUPER YUMMY new 3/8" Dapper Denim Ruched Ribbon to the top of my sentiment panel.
And my sentiment was stamped onto a fun banner that I created for this card.
Here's what all the new In-Color flowers look like when punched out with the 'Blossom Bunch' punch.
I added a 'It's My Party' enamel dot to the center of each of my flowers ..... And that just put each of my flowers OVER THE TOP!
So there you have it friends......Which one is your favorite?

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday project with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment