Thursday, May 28, 2015

Sneak Peek - Birthday

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a fun little sneak peek birthday card to share with you.  It's one that I will be making as one of my swap cards for the 2015 Stampin' UP! convention.  I received my pre-order last week and have been having a BLAST playing with all the new product I could get my hands on to.  Let me share with you now the card I created........

This card uses the new "Build a Birthday" stamp set.  It's a new photopolymer set and is such a fun set that I'm going to list it on my next 'Stamp of the Month Club'.
I used the new 2015-2017 Stampin' UP! In-Colors to create my card (Watermelon Wonder, Delightful Dijon and Cucumber Crush).  I also used the new SUPER AWESOME "Cherry On Top" Designer Series Paper Stack to create the banner flags for each of my stamped birthday flags.  The really nice thing about our new Paper Stacks.......they are coming out in 6x6 size. 
I stamped my 'birthday wishes' with the new Watermelon Wonder ink ......... And think this card is just a PERFECT SWAP CARD for convention.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Darling and really shows off the new colors and patterns!

    ReplyDelete