Tuesday, May 05, 2015

Birthday Party Hat Card

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Have some running to do with my daughter today ......... And will be spending most of the afternoon at my pool.  Cheryl is definitely going back to Wisconsin on Saturday with all kinds of Arizona color! 
My card share today is yet another sample card I made for my Stampin' UP! Retirement Party. 
I used the soon to be retired Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder to give my Calypso Coral panel lots of texture.......
 And stamped my 'happy birthday sentiment with Calypso Coral ink.
I stamped three Crisp Cantaloupe party hats and fussy cut out each hat.......And then added some Crystal Effects to each hat to help PRETTY each of them up. 
One final touch I gave to each of my party hats ......... I added an In-Color star sequin to the top of each hat and called my trio of party hats DONE!
 I used some soon to be retired 3/4" Calypso Coral Grosgrain Ribbon to my Whisper White panel.....And matted my entire Whisper White panel to a panel of Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you another birthday card I made ........ hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe someday I'll use my Crystal Effects. Love how you used it on the party hats!

    ReplyDelete